You are hereby informed that EDRYX HEALTHCARE, S.L., as data controller, will process the data for the purpose of
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION ON THE EDRYX.NET WEBSITE
Who is the data controller?
EDRYX HEALTHCARE, S.L., (hereinafter, “EDRYX”), with registered address at Calle dels Arbres nº1, 4ª planta, 08912 Badalona (Barcelona), and Spanish Tax Code (CIF) B67357632, will be responsible for processing the personal data collected. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you may contact the data controller by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the postal address indicated above.
For what purpose are your personal data processed and what are the legal grounds for processing your data?
EDRYX processes the personal data you provide, as well as all those that may be collected via https://edryx.net and those stemming from your relationship with us, for the following purposes:
- Contact: your data will be processed for responding to queries made via our e-mail addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, via the Contact Us form made available to you by EDRYX or by telephone, and to process said queries to the best of our ability.
The legal grounds supporting said data processing lie in the express consent provided when sending your query via any of the communication channels made available. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, without such action affecting the lawfulness of any data processing based on consent provided prior to the withdrawal.
- Website use statistics: by accessing the EDRYX website, our servers will automatically collect your browsing data for the purpose of statistically evaluating the information and exclusively using the same to improve the attractiveness, content and features of our websites.
This processing is based on the consent provided by the user when expressly accepting the installation of analytical cookies on their devices by the EDRYX website.
How long will we keep your data?
EDRYX HEALTHCARE, S.L. will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to preserve the legal value thereof and for the indicated period in which any liability may arise with regard to the processing of personal data; i.e. for the term of the legal limitation period.
What personal data do we collect and process?
Below is a list of the personal data categories subject to processing and the type thereof:
- Identification data: name and surnames, e-mail address, IP address.
- Browsing data: type of web browser, the operating system used, the name of the domain of the Internet service provider, website from where you visit us, our websites that you visit, date and duration of the visit.
What security measures have been put in place to protect your personal data?
Your personal data will be treated in absolute confidence. Furthermore, suitable technical and organisational measures have been put in place to guarantee the security thereof and prevent the destruction, loss, unlawful access or unlawful alteration thereof. Such criteria as the scope, treatment context and purposes, state of the art and existing risks were considered when defining these measures.
Are your data shared with third parties?
Your personal data will be shared with third parties whenever strictly necessary for the adoption of disciplinary measures or the undertaking of legal proceedings when so required.
Furthermore, we require the support of service providers for the purpose of processing your personal data. These third parties may have access to your data and will act on behalf and in representation of EDRYX, following our instructions, and will not have access to your data for their own purposes under any circumstances.
Although the majority of our providers process personal data within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we inform you that, in exceptional cases, your data may be processed by service providers located in countries outside of the European Economic Area.
In these exceptional cases, EDRYX guarantees that it only contracts service providers located in countries that the European Commission has stated as guaranteeing a suitable level of protection or, if such suitability decision is lacking, when said service providers offer appropriate safeguards based on the requirements of applicable regulations (e.g.: binding corporate rules, signing standard clauses of the European Union).
Finally, your data may be shared with the doctors registered on the EDRYX platforms whenever the data subject has so expressly requested and consented.
What are your rights?
Below is a list of rights to which the data subjects are entitled:
- Right to access To consult which personal data we hold about you.
- Right to rectification To change the personal data we hold about you when the same are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to oppose processing To request that we do not process your personal data for any specific purpose.
- Right to erasure To request that we delete your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing To request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability To request that we provide the information we hold about you in an electronic format.
Furthermore, you may lodge a complaint with the competent authority to defend your rights via the website at www.aepd.es
To exercise these rights, you simply need to contact EDRYX HEALTHCARE, S.L. either by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to Calle dels Arbres nº1, 4ª planta, 08912 Badalona (Barcelona), using “Data Protection” as reference.
The request should include copy of your DNI/NIE or other equivalent identity document, as well as the minimum content provided for in the applicable regulations. If your request does not meet the specified requirements, EDRYX may require you to remedy this situation. The exercise of your rights is free, although you may be charged a fee if your request is unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
LINK A LA INFORMACIÓN SOBRE PROTECCIÓN DE DATOS PERSONALES DE LA PÁGINA WEB EDRYX.NET